Friday, November 04, 2005

Joining the World of Narcissism


I have always mocked my blogging friends and vowed to never join their ranks. After all, who wants to read about my life? And isn't it narcissistic to assume that anyone would care or needs to care? And shouldn't I be writing my 15 page capstone paper right now? I can't resist this. So here is my blog...thanks to my good friend Nate who not only set this up, but posted my first blog, my first comments (even the one that says Gretchen), and gave the blog the dorky name. Feel free to give me suggestions on topics and to ask for pictures, etc. I hope you all enjoy this.

6 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Mom's cat. My name is Mia. I want to capture my tail, but Mom is making me post a comment. Since she feeds me, I am posting this comment, even though I would rather be capturing my tail.

I can also offer financial advice.
(For a fee.)

Okay, bye.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger NPE said...

Welcome!

Have Corey start a blog about the cats and his love for them.

 
At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gretchen, you are narcissistic just like the rest of us so stop pretending your not.

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't Narcissus the one who rejected a nymph and as punishment was doomed to fall in love with his own reflection in a pool of water? (Guess that's why the picture shows Gretchen staring into a pool of water. That's deep.)

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you climb up on that mountain just so that you could spy on people?

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when we backpacked around Canada?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home