Monday, November 20, 2006

This is for Anna and Owen



By the way...when are you two coming over for a play date? Anna can run around and dance and Owen can twirl balloons and Natalie can grunt and snort.

Yesterday we had 2 of the funniest things ever happen to us.
First, we were sitting quietly in church. I think a song or a prayer had just finished and everything was VERY QUIET. Natalie took that opportunity to let out a GINORMOUS belch. Loud enough for the entire congregation to hear. All 300 people (or however many). Isn't she cute?

Corey and I got home to find a message on the answering machine. Let me preface the rest of the story by saying, MOM, we aren't laughing at you, just with you. The message goes: "Hi Gretchen. Oh hi. How are you? haha. I'm fine. No, go ahead. Oh. haha. I keep hearing an echo. OH. I thought you were on the phone." Poor mama was talking to herself on my machine. An entire conversation of herself with her echo. Love you mom. You're the funniest. This message ties with the message she left Karl where she said "Hi Karl, this is Gretchen. Oh, I mean this is mom." The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger karl said...

No shame in her game

it's not cute when she is 45 years old!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home