Friday, August 31, 2007

Caleb turns 1



Happy Birthday to Caleb, who turned one year old yesterday. He came to play with Natalie for a little bit, but now that he is one, he is too old to play with all of her "baby" stuff. Tomorrow we'll be going to his party, then heading to Chicago to fly out to Vermont. Isaac gets to come meet us there and word has it that he's bringing his parents too. Karl is afraid that Iceman might hurt Natalie. I'm afraid that she might give him the kiss of death (where she goes in for a sweet kiss and ends with a chomp. I swear she is sharpening those teeth at night.) These photos are old. She didn't have her top teeth yet and was still giving sweet kisses without the little chomps.
Anyway, we are looking forward to a much needed vacation, seeing some family, and eating maple syrup and Ben and Jerry's. We're hoping to also get time to see our friends Josh and Jodi Gritters and Unkle Kevin. We are NOT looking forward to flying with a baby. Hopefully she will be on her best behavior.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY
happy birthday Caleb. Another year goes by.
Someday Natalie will turn 1 too.

I hope it's soon.

I love her so much

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Have an amazing vacation! I hope everything goes well with miss Natalie on the plane:) Make sure to get some Ben and Jerry's for me! I remember going to the factory when I was little and having a pretty cool tour! See you when you get back, I'll miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home