Monday, April 14, 2008

DON'T call him "grandpa dolly"






Mom may be Grandma Dolly, but NEVER make the mistake of calling my dad "Grandpa Dolly". I am permanently out of the will now, which should make Karl and Nate happy. So maybe the name "Grandpa Tuff Guy" will stick and I'll make it back in. We're having a fun visit with Karl and Jenn and Karl Jr. and Jenn Jr. Especially fun was Sunday morning at 3 am when all three kiddos decided it was party time. Fortunately for me, Natalie went back to sleep relatively quickly. And I had even tried to switch kids with Karl that night. (Usually Natalie is the naughtier one at bedtime).

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BUNDLE OF JOY!!! AND THOSE GRANDBABIES DON'T LOOK BAD EITHER.
HAHA
ACTUALLY GRANDPA YOU LOOK MIGHTY PROUD AND YOU SHOULD BE!!!
A.C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home