Friday, November 11, 2005

Grandma always wanted a red-headed grandchild...


I don't know why this ever seemed like a good idea, but at the time it was the best idea I ever had. These are my lovely cousins (clockwise from the left: Jill, Amy, Betsy, Aubree, Casey, me). Four of them are actually lovely blondes, while Amy and I are brunettes. We stayed up late dying our hair "fiery cherry" or something along that line. It was supposed to wash out in 8-10 washed. Aubrey and Betsy had pink hair for their school pictures this year. Casey had to get her hair professionally stripped. Jill's hair remained strawberry blonde for months. Amy and I? No real problems. Who says blondes have all the fun?

7 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger tanyawells said...

I hope none ya's are step children!
I love the dazzling glasses!

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is a fabulous picture of all of you. I miss you all and send my love. Betsy

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Joe and Emilie Schelling said...

So the pic. are great, but I'm more excited that I can contribute to such a wonderufl blog such as this. I am honored. I would just like to take this time to give you some much needed appreciation. Your cool! Your neato! Your better than a cup of hot cocco on a cold day! Thnanks for cheering up a grumpy guy! I really think that you need some depth to the content to your blog thingy. I must give you props for encouraging me to enter the woderful world of blogging. Your blog-a-lious! THnaks for helping out on my restraint adn hope you enjoyed the show. SAO

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you shouldn't buy hair dye at the dollar store. how many times do i have to tell you...no to goodwill, no to dollar store. you just can't trust those cosmetology brands.

BT

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

BT-
Stop hanging out behind the women's dorm. If we want your opinion on hair dye, we will ask you.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger NPE said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang- we looked hot! Sadly, I still have pinkish blonde hair...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home