Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Bearded Lady Ain't Got Nuttin on Us

Yesterday Corey visited the dentist and I came along for moral support. Everything was fine until the dentist came in to look at the x-rays. He told Corey he really should get his wisdom teeth removed. All FIVE of them. I fell out of my chair and that music from horror movies started playing. (You know, the "eee eee eee eee") The dentist held the x-ray up and said "see you have an extra one on top, there."
Before I could stop myself I blurted out "it must be your twin that never developed." And then everything suddenly became very clear (after all, I had worked a night shift and hadn't slept yet). All those times the cats are freaking out in the middle of the night??? The tooth is chasing them, nipping at their heals. The scratches on some of my tomatos? Not squirrels doing the damage, but that tooth. And my bike missing? You guessed it. The tooth.
The dentist laughed and said that he had read that Stephen King novel too. I laughed with him and agreed, scary novel. But Corey and I looked at each other knowingly. This was not fiction. That tooth must die.

10 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not going to mention who the bearded aunt i mean lady is

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger tanyawells said...

Corey brush yo tooth!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger NPE said...

Does Corey have hair mixed with teeth?

In highschool there was a kid named Brad Piscatelli who had a tooth that grew off of the roof of his mouth close to his uvula (Sp?). Pretty freakin gross.
I always thought that spaghetti would get caught on it and choke him to death.

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a goal with little Corey

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

# 1

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#4

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#5

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home