Sunday, August 13, 2006

Jalapenos et. al

Every other Sunday, I do this crazy thing called a double shift. I go into work at 3 p.m. and I leave work at 7:30 a.m. on Monday morning. I'm a little over halfway through my 16 hours and this is what is on my mind.

-I just ate the hottest salsa of my life. Victor made it and it has fresh jalapenos. Delicious. But do you think he washed his hands and utensils before making it?

-Corey has a dental appointment at 11:00 a.m. after I get off of work. He wants me to go. Should I do it? I think I should simply because we had an argument about dental hygeinists today and I think I should go so that I can ask her and prove I'm correct.

-We were trying to keep the sex of the baby on the DL and my mother-in-law is informing most of Corey's family on our behalf. Should we just make it public knowledge?

-I gave Corey my EBay password and now he cannot stop bidding on things like "the Eye of Sauron death Skywalker Enterprise Helmet collection". Should I change my password? I actually think its kind of funny and he never wins the auctions anyway.

-My good friend Tito and I (along with some other friends) have been swimming in the Pine Rest pool after work some nights. The chlorination is so strong that my once blue suit has faded to white. Literally. If I open my eyes underwater, they shrivel up into little raisins and fall out. Should I tell someone, or just be thankful its killing everything that the kids could drag into there.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the random musings.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do it do it
don't keep secrets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home