Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Adding Injury to Insult


As if getting my bike stolen wasn't bad enough for one week. This morning on my walk, I was attacked by a scary dog. It was right behind a school, and the owner was right there. The dog was not on a leash. I have scratches all up and down my leg, and I got bit on the back of my upper leg. "Oh sorry," she says. "I didn't see you there." She grabbed the retarded dog and yelled at it while I wiped mud and blood off of my leg. She still didn't leash her dog. I turned and headed home, not even getting to finish my stupid walk. Why don't people leash their dogs? Not all of us like being mauled and bitten by nasty animals. Anyway, Mia was very mad on my behalf, and has volunteered to rip the dogs face off.

3 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Joe and Emilie Schelling said...

Sorry that you have had a couple of lousy days Gretch.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger novice.knitter said...

Do something about it!!! You can't get you bike back, but you can get the dog's owner in trouble. That is not something to let slide dear!

Hope this week goes better!

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's insane. I can't believe that owner was so nonchalant about the whole thing--if you wanted to report it there could be serious consequences. Sorry buddy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home