Friday, October 13, 2006

Bizarre things always happen to me.....

Last night was our last baby class. I was in a hurry to leave and just wanted to get home. On our way out of the elevator, I dropped our car keys. They hit the crack between the elevator and the opening. I bent to pick them up, and alas, they fell....and fell...and fell...down to the abyss of the bottom of the elevator shaft. I am always doing dumb things.

On another note, I just finished all my Christmas shopping just now. Everyone on my list gets one of these handy shirts.
Nothing like buying a little self esteem.

8 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger karl said...

i tried to buy one but they are sold out

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Don't worry, you're on my Christmas list. I got you one in each color.

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come you dont' have any pictures of your baby on here?

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger NPE said...

Does this come in a 'onesie'?

Did you have a kid yet?

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chuggy go to my blog you dirty dog
read what i said about isaac on isaac

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger novice.knitter said...

Do I get one too??? I want an "I heart Gretchen" tee. It will go with my "I heart NY" and my "I heart Lloyd Dobbler" tee.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Erin...who doesn't heart Lloyd Dobbler! I just watched that again on Saturday night.

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever don't lie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home