Friday, September 22, 2006

Caleb


I haven't done a post about my cousin Jill's baby, Caleb DeWayne yet. Mainly because I haven't gotten to take any pictures of him. You would think that since we only have 4 weeks left until our babe makes her appearance, and since we have 3 cameras, one would be ready to go. But its not. Nonetheless, here is Caleb. (I got him this outfit and you can read all about it by clicking the link to Jill's blog).
By the way, he is such a sweet and snuggily baby and he makes the funniest little faces. Isaac is getting the same outfit, so I'll have to post a picture of him in it, too.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww look at the little guy
he loves duckies as much as i do

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe this picture is a copyright violation of
Jill Anderson's blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home