Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Nightmare After Thanksgiving

Last night after putting our little party animal to bed, I went to my room to find some pajamas. As I walked in the room, I noticed that the closet door was wide open and my dresser drawer was open with clothes strewn all over the floor. Corey denied doing this, and it was highly unlikely that Natalie did it. Or the cats for that matter. I was really freaked out and made Corey check the entire house and yard for an intruder (even though all the doors were locked). Then I remembered that my shirt had gotten caught earlier and since I was in a hurry, I let all the clothes tumble out. Oops. All that drama for nothing.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger karl said...

see, there was no intruder, just like the "big case" in Colorado
Jon Benet...

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're going to admit to the entire world that you pulled a "mom"?...even scarier

 

Post a Comment

<< Home