Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Groundhog Day


While in Pennsylvania they have a ground hog to determine the length of winter, my buddies and I have our own mascot. It's Kevin, PhD, who is dearly departed to Boston College. If Kevin makes eye contact for a consequetive 5 seconds, spring will be early. If he looks down or to the side, winter will be longer. Since this is a still shot, the verdict is still out. AND since we have 24 million inches of snow and it is still coming down here in Grand Raggedy, I'm assuming winter is sticking around for a few more weeks.

3 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger karl said...

he doesn't look like a groundhog
happy birthday Kevin

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spy German words.....where is he?

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's in Mainz. I'd recognize the Erbacher Hof anywhere. That Kevin seems like a really cool, handsome, admirable sort of guy. Why don't we all send him small but pleasing gifts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home