Friday, March 30, 2007

Flutterbyes at Medrick Frieijer Gardens




Does anyone else feel creeped out when butterflies land on them? Ok, so they're pretty and harmless. I just don't really want one on me. Caleb agreed. He said that if one landed on him, he would squish it. I'm sure on of the 20 volunteers in there would have immediately arrested him had he killed one, so Jill tried to keep them away from him. I tried my sense of humor on the lady inspecting us as we walked out. She was checking to see if we had stowed any butterflies away and was wearing a lovely butterfly brooch on her shoulder. So I told her she had one on her shoulder. Haha. She didn't laugh and Jill was embarassed. Natalie was nonplussed with the entire day.

4 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it when you waste your money

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate butterflies

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i think that's really funny, that you said that to the woman with the brooch.
You should've asked her too if she wanted a butterfly kiss.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger NPE said...

The butterflies only live 2 weeks, but everyone thinks that they are endangered or something.

I like them deep-fried.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home