Saturday, March 03, 2007

Little Pals


It's hard to believe that it was about one year ago that Corey and I found out we were going to have a baby. Jill and I went to Panera for lunch (she already knew she was preggers) and I couldn't eat anything. I felt really nauseous all of the sudden. Jill told me to take a pregnancy test, and I respectfully told her she was crazy. I really didn't think that could possibly be the cause of the stomach drama. Now look at these two, just one year later. And one year from now, they will have 2 more pals to play with. Yes folks, that's right. Next year's Records family Christmas party will have 2 new babes sitting on that ugly couch. We can't wait.

Oh, and by the way. It's neither Jill nor myself having another baby. It's Jeremy and Casey and Nate and Maren. Unless Jill has something to tell me.....

14 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger NPE said...

You and Jill have a baby?

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jill Anderson said...

Mark's pregnant.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Wow. When I said "we" I mean Corey and I. Wow. Oops.

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im' going to be a daddy

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger karl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger karl said...

I'm an Unc

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger karl said...

good thing Caleb got a haircut, or I wouldn't have been able to tell the girl cousin from boy cousin

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Karl, you're just jealous that your babe has no hair.
JK
John Kitna
Jack Knife
Just Karl
JK Rowling

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger karl said...

im' not talking to you anymore

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Sorry Chuggy...please call me now

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, what is that wookie doing to Natalie?

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's not a wookie. it's han solo. I should know.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so sad for him that he can't keep his head up on account of his giant hair. I hope the next one's better.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm guessing karl and mark didn't write those last couple of statements....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home