Friday, June 22, 2007

Birthdays, birthdays


At binder park you can actually feed the giraffes little giraffe biscuits. Not to be confused with Cheerios, right Natalie? Yummy.
This is actually a real live hippo. It's neat how you can get so close.

In honor of Natalie's 8th month and my 28 years, we celebrated with a visit to the zoo. I thought I would share the best over heard zoo comments of all times. (I only have 2 actually, but they are still my favorite.)

1. "Here Mr. Pe-can" (says the little girl to the wandering Peacock)
2. "Why do the monkeys have boobs on their heads?" (little boy referring to monkeys with bumps on their heads. When mommy doesn't hear him ask the question, he repeats it several more times until everyone in the entired state of Michigan can hear him)

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Do you think you're getting bitter and ornery in your old age?

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im' so happy she turned 8 months...she is catching up to me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home