Monday, June 18, 2007

No sleep

My work schedule never changes. Every other weekend I do a 16 hour shift that lasts overnight. I get home in the morning and usually stay up all day with Natalie. But every other weekend, without fail, my parents ask if I'm working a double shift again. And every weekend they act shocked and suprised that I am indeed working that many hours in one shot. They know I'm working it, but I think they hope that it has somehow magically changed. I guess you're never too old for your parents to worry about you.

4 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe you worked a double shift last night.
i never knew

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Nate and Maren Records said...

did you change color? or did mom & dad?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger The Rogue Jew said...

Your boss sounds like a slave driver. lol :)

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW WHAT GRANDMA P. USED TO SAY "YOU CAN'T BURN THE CANDLE AT BOTH ENDS"!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home