Monday, September 24, 2007

memories


My friend Molly always had the greatest birthday parties. Her birthday was in the fall (maybe October??) and we would have a sleepover every year. And every year her mom would buy a huge case of toilet paper. After the sun set, her parents would drive Molly, Amanda, Courtney, Lisa, myself, and whoever else around to toilet paper people's houses. Then we would have a bonfire and eat too much and talk about silly things all night long. (Except the last year when I had to leave at 4 AM to take someone home. Hahaha) Aahh...the memories.

5 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who did you have to take home early??? Ay Tsujimoto...or whatever her name was???


And yes, those were the best birthday parties!!!

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Allison said...

Oh that is so funny! I remember senior year of high school we did that to all our teachers as our senior prank, it was awesome! Also, when Cooper was a puppy he would always jump up and take all the toilet paper off! Maybe Cooper should come over and show Natalie the ways...hehe...

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love little naughty Natalie


save me some TP
you know I need it

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

warm it up chris

i'm about too

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm way behind, but yes, those were great parties!! And before you even mentioned having to leave early I thought of when you had to take Ai home!!! What fun!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home