Friday, November 18, 2005

Happy Belated Halloween from Mia

I know that my cat Mia has more fans than I do (I don't actually have any fans, she has a couple), so I thought I would try to please them with my first of many postings about Mia. She is the favorite around here, mainly becuase she doesn't really do naughty things, other than some minor run-ins with the law because of a little embezzlement scandal. But anyway...she loves to dress up for Halloween, so I included some of those photos.



This is Mia dressed up like a birthday present. Scary eyes!


Here, Mia is playing jail inmate. She's got a great sense of humor (humour for you British types).



This is my favorite. Isn't this a great costume? You can't even tell that this is her in the kilt.

5 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger NPE said...

Happy birthday Mia.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger NPE said...

I will not wish one a happy halloween...especially a cat.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am divided in myself.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

what does that mean?

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE cats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home