Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Birthday, Momma

Saturday is my mom's birthday. I'm going to visit her on Friday and we are going to have a bushel of fun. I have a few great suprises for her (I'm not telling what they are yet).



When we were younger, we all gave mom some trouble, but she had very unique punishments. Here, she is contemplating what she should do to Karl for being sassy to her.


Karl and I spent a lot of time in the stocks for our behaviors. She would pistol whip us if we didn't smile the entire time.

Isn't she cute???

14 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a rough stretch we did in the cumberland county jail in Kentucky. However, I do not regret stealing the Colonel's secret recipe...

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw big momma's house 2, it was so awesome

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday dear momma
question
what is the best song ever with momma in it?

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember throwing her from the train

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you guys get caught?

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can tell Karl is being punished by the pants they made him wear.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her too!! oxoxoxoxoxo

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are wearing similar style
coolats. i believe they are in style

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger NPE said...

Happy birthday Gretchen's mom. We love you.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger karl said...

yeah happy birthday mom
remember when i forgot her birthday 2 years ago?
sorry
:(

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coolats are so uncool they make my face hurt.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger tanyawells said...

member when I hugged her and I never even seen her before?

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is mom's birthday.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday
don Quizote
or
donkey ocho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home