Tuesday, February 07, 2006

pretty teeth

I FINALLY went to the dentist today. It's been ummmmm.....seven years.....since I have gone. Why??? Because it's SCARY to go. And I hate my teeth. I don't know when that happened, either, but I have hated them for several years now. Never had a cavity, never had problems, they're just crooked a little, and it embarasses me. As I sat down in the chair and opened my mouth, the hygeinist said "My, you have pretty teeth." As a side note, no cavities, and I'm going again in six months.

6 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

I forgot to mention that I also got a free extra soft toothbrush (made especially for obsessive compulsive teeth brushers), 2 free things of floss, and a tube of toothpaste. Best of all they gave me a new sticker to put on my calendar to remind me of my next appointment! Days just don't get much better than this!

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobbie Jo says you got the best tooth in the family

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger tanyawells said...

I'm thankful you don't have somma' teeth. Somma there, somma not!

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just paid $107.00 to have my son's teeth cleaned. HE HAS NO INSURANCE. After years of taking care of them and thousands in braces I'm willing to keep them up. It's an investment!!

I bet you were really suprised to hear that your teeth are pretty!!!!Hello!!!!!!!Anyone home???????????

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

teeth are overrated

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to bleach my teeth with Chlorox.
i just gotta quit swallowing though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home