Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Fancy Feast and Death Threats



If you have ever fed my cats for me (and there are only a few of you out there), you know that it is quite a process. First you boil the water, then you let the can of food sit in the water to warm up, then you feed them 1/4 of a can of grilled Fancy Feast. It's so embarrassing, and I'm not sure how it got to be that complicated. Part of it started because Mia only weighs 6 pounds and doesn't eat much. So we spoiled her. Then came Maggie a few years later, and what can I say? Maggie had a really rough life before us and needed a little spoiling. All was going well. Until....

The dreaded vet visit. They are not eating enough dry food. It will eventually rot their teeth. Now that's really fancy. So I'm weaning them off of Fancy Feast. They are only getting 1/4 of a can once a day now and they are getting grouchy. Last night I woke up with a bloody horses head in the sheets.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats are indeed a threat to us as mankind

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger karl said...

me love your kitties

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I suddenly was deprived of my fancy feast, I'd be angry too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home