Thursday, November 08, 2007

I've seen this look before


Usually it's when I'm about to get in trouble with my dad. Perhaps I had made fun of him playing hands under the door with blind sea captains. Perhaps I saw it the time I unsuccessfully tried to run across a muddy field in my boots and he had to come rescue me. Perhaps it was the time Karl and I were doing a skit at church (about a kid being kidnapped) and we couldn't stop giggling. Yep. I've seen the look before. Natalie looks just like Grandpa there.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger karl said...

she's the most beautiful girl in the world
no offense

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger karl said...

I'm sorry you got stuck coming back in the boots...boy dad was mad at you...


or the time you drove around house in the car...


or the time you tried to get rid of the opposum (or is it possum) by burning them...


or the time you were leading singing and you yelled out "freeze" right before the first word because you forgot to tell them to stand up....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home