Sunday, November 20, 2005

Biking in the snow, on a 2 wheeled open Raleigh, o'er the hills we go...


Thanksgiving is a good time to spend with family eating, watching football, and reflecting on what we are thankful for. This year, in the Records family, my dad and I are starting a new tradition. The Records family 26 degree early morning Thanksgiving day ride. This is very exciting, but I have a feeling it will just be dad and I. If anyone else would like to join us, feel free. Oh, and by the way, it's supposed to snow.

6 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i'm in
are we going to bike all over GR?
Johnny Rasmussen

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Joe and Emilie Schelling said...

Can I follow in my car with a coffee and a smoke?

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go from Minnesota!

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! You are each my best friend ever!

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Johnny Rasmussen. Does he not know how to spell his own last name! Grandma RasmussOn

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Aunt ME, thanks for visiting my blog. I think Karl is Johnny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home