Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Trip to New Jersey

So I was fortunate enough to be able to take a little vacation right after Thanksgiving. My brother Karl (aka Chuggy) and his wife Jenn live in Wayne, NJ which is close to NYC. My good friend Tanya who is a colleague of mine at Pine Rest was nice enough to accompany me. Sadly, Corey could not come too, as it was BLACK Friday and the busy shopping season in the world. It was so refreshing to take a break from school and work to relax and spend time with family and friends. Our good friend Kevin (who used to work at Pine Rest) made a guest appearance at Karl's house and it was good to see him. Stay tuned for more pictures!

This is a picture of the famous Paterson Falls. They are a little stinky and if you get too close you get sprayed. Plus, Karl says that you could grow a third eye if you ingest any, so one must be very careful.


I thought this was a cute little shot of Karl and Jenn walking down to the falls. What you don't see in this picture is that he pushed her in. Jenn...no one notices that extra ear, your hair covers it up nicely.


Chuggy and I. Don't we look alike?

4 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe she was ok after i pushed her in

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait...which one is Chuggy?

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit swearing at me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home