Monday, February 27, 2006

Dancing Cats

Our good friends from Brazil are back in the US for a year, and they spoke at our church last night. Two of their daughters did a liturgical dance before their dad spoke. Liturgical dance has become very popular in Brazil. The little Brazilian girls were so graceful and it really was beautiful to watch. On our way home last night, I asked Corey what he thought about it. Apparently, during the entire song, Corey was thinking about how funny it would be if Maggie and Mia danced like that. Alas, the brain of a genius. I will never understand it.

8 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember the first time I did a breakdance in my church. they didn't ask me back :(

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love dancing like a cat. They are so graceful. I am very jealous of how maggie and mia dance before the Lord

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to be a backup dancer for Joel Osteen.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger karl said...

remember when we saw Carman in concert and he had a dancer who used to be a dancer for Michael Jackson?

THE CHAMPION, now on DVD

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Nate Raih said...

I'm thankful that Presbyterians don't dance. I might sprain something.

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jungle Boogie!!!!!

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Champ told me that Mia and Maggie are doing dirty dancing at clubs, you better watch out for those girls!

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's true. I saw them too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home