Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New from Leisure South



Besides the usual sing-a-longs and dance parties, things have been pretty exciting here at Leisure South.

1. My neighbor came and got me the other day to let me know that a duck had made her home in the bushes. She laid 12 tiny eggs and was looking a little exhausted while perching atop them. My neighbor is very concerned that a cat will come and make a snack of it. My girls don't go out to except on a leash, but Mia sure does love omelettes.

2. My car got broken into AGAIN. There is nothing in it to steal. Maybe I should just leave a note on it with an itemized list of all the junk to save people the trouble.

3. A new neighbor moved in and had quite a large party. Cars were even parked out on the street.

4. We haven't told them yet, but Corey and I will be moving in June. We are in the process of buying a house in Alger Heights. We should be closing next week.

5 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is their water nearby for ducklings? Maybe you could bring them to the Pine Rest duckling pond???

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many times has your car gotten broken into?

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger karl said...

remember when i came and visited?

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bright little car hurts my eyes.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home