Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Famous People

Karl has a reputation for seeing famous people when he goes to the city, but this only happens if his wife is not there.
Tanya got to meet Samuel L. Jackson. Then they had a light saber fight afterwards. She won.


This picture is a little hard to see, but it is Katie, Matt, and Al from the Today show. Al is really short, like maybe four feet tall. Matt only talks to women, and Katie is grouchy. It was a neat experience.


The highlight of Karl's day was talking to Joe Torre, the manager of the Yankees. Karl told him how much he loves Milwaukee. Joe said "Milwaukee, great town". Karl got to touch him.


This is some lady from some trashy TV show, but she is a star nonetheless, so she gets her fifteen minutes of fame on my blog. Tanya threw a ball at her, but I missed it.


Anyone know this guy? Lou Diamond Phillips. Beside him, getting their picture taken is Laura Bush. Just kidding.

10 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what it's like to be famous or to be on T.V.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger tanyawells said...

Sam is angry because I called him Denzel Washington! Oops I guess a person does that when they are star struck!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

its great!

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really liked it when Joe asked me what I thought of Jeter playing center field. I had to be honest, A-Rod is the best shortstop on their team...

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought it was funny when Gretchen said she loved Lou Diamond Philips in all of his straight to cable tv shows.
i think we did see him selling knock off rolexes later in the day...karl

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of Kevin? He is my favorite.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Karl,
where is Marcia D?

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here, like she actually showed up at our door wanting a meal. so we gave her some food and she hasn't left yet.
"sleepless since seattle"

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi its me, the scary girl who kept staring at you guys. I'm glad i found this neat blog

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote the mayor protesting he turn the lights on the tree at Rock that Feller Center a few days early.........it got DENIED!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home