Monday, January 23, 2006

My Car Got Broken Into

As you can see, I drive a very fancy car. This weekend it got broken into (for the 4th time). The funny thing is, I LIVE IN A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY. Nothing got taken, but I know the people living here are out to get me.

*not my real car. My real car is exactly like this except for missing a hubcap in the front.

Here they are, plotting to break in. As you can see, they even have an instruction manual. I don't know if we are safe here any longer.


This is a scene outside our house this morning. It has nothing to do with the break-in, but I wanted everyone to see the craziness we put up with.

8 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger NPE said...

A very sad existence. Maybe we could euthanise the robbers!

(I am kidding....but they should have their old hands chopped off!)

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger tanyawells said...

It was JOE and that ol smoker!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Tanya< I love your new photo. LOVE IT. Remember, that's your brother Buddy Wells.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger tanyawells said...

Thats the face we make when we are told our Dada is on the naughty list!

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always a comfort to go to work on the "psych unit" and determine that perhaps it is the safest, sainest place on earth.

Your new work clothes are adorable! Love that pic!!!

I need a nurse because I keep getting the flu... BOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To keep connections with everyone at Pine Rizzle, I have set up a plot for the elderly to torment all. Truth be told it all starts in OAP and builds form there.

I use it to finace my nicotine and caffinne habits.

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, my potholder hurts too!!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picnic apes do need to be stopped, though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home