Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Start a Blog, Please


The other day, Mia said to me that she would like to start a blog. We discussed what she would blog about at length. She came up with several topics, such as the best flavor of Fancy Feast (grilled chicken), the best place to take a nap, and the best ways to sharpen her claws. While these are very interesting subjects to her, I ended up having to pull her off of the computer, because she doesn't know how to type or spell and it looked like gibberish.

There are some people in my life who would have very interesting blogs, though, and this is my plea to get them to start a blog. Below is a list of those people, followed by subjects to blog about.

1. Karl and Jenn (my neice/nephew, Sadie, New Jerseyness)
2. Kevin VanderHelterSkelter (all the bizarre things that happen to you)
3. Tamarack (bicycling tips, bacteria pillows)
4. Sassy Sissy (life in the big city fighting crime, childhood stories)
5. Nathan and Maren (life at Baylor U., Baylor the dog, weinerschnitzel)
6. Ellie VL (you know that you have lots of great stories!)
7. Tim Sullivan (life as a Kept Man)
8. Mom and Dad (write about your favorite daughter)
9. Katie Towne (your new house, your dog chewing shoes, etc.)

Ok, anyone else who I forgot, please feel free to start a blog. I expect to see blogs out of all of you within one week, or I will start posting juicy gossip that is entirely untrue about each of you. Everyone else who blogs, lets hear some chatter out in the outfield for these guys.

5 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gretchen,
Love the new picture!! I KNOW that someone was expecting a jeweled collar! You know that cat scratch fever!!!They need all the help they can get to stay in control!!

Anyway, I prefer to be a blog contributor and not creator of my own as of yet.Blog on Baby!!!

Love, Ellie

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger tanyawells said...

Katie! Your dog EATS your shoes! That means more shopping:) Good dog!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger tanyawells said...

Lets get em going folks. Plenty to say....lets go!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

karl started a blog. Click on my link

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks like your cat is writing a paper for you (that's illegal, you know)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home