Sunday, January 15, 2006

Wild Thing


This little cat may look innocent enough, but underneath the sweet little facade is a rambunctious tiger waiting to reek havoc on our household. Over the weekend, I decided to put together a puzzle (I know that is really kind of McGee and Me like of me, but I don't really know what to do with my free time yet). This morning I refilled the cats water dishes and noticed something in Maggie's water dish. Puzzle pieces. Three of them. Ruined. These are not the first items I have found in Maggie's water dish. Quite often I find dry food, my hair ties, milk rings, toy balls, and her mousie floating around in there. I don't really know how to stop her from doing it. Mia suggests we take her back to the pound. Maggie said she would forfeit her allowance for a week and buy me a new puzzle. She doesn't realize that she doesn't get an allowance. For now, I guess I can't complain. She's a little wild, but we like her that way.

5 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger NPE said...

Ha-why-yah?

You can read all the books that I recommed on PRESBYTERIAN THOUGHTS.

 
At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cat is a user. She only likes people when they are eating.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger NPE said...

You have been tagged:

www.nathanandlydiaeshelman.blogspot.com

Have fun!

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perchance Maggie would like her own puzzle.You could place it in one of her favorite spots. She would probably like some of her own hair ties to go with her hair balls.I think she was giving the mousie a bath so maybe she needs a larger water dish.

Maybe she would like us to shop for a new collar and leash at OLD Navy. They you could take her outside for some fresh air when she gets bored!!

Ask her what she'd like and we'll see if we can find some deals on our outing!!!!

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she is really trying to communicate with you, telling you that instead of doing puzzles you should put together care packages for friends in far-away places.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home