Monday, January 09, 2006

Frustration



One month ago today I graduated nursing school and I really thought by now I would have my date set to take the NCLEX (boards). Having heard nothing, and then checking with former classmates, I found that NO ONE had heard anything. Thus, I took matters into my own hands and made some phone calls. To make a long and frustrating story short, I found out that the school has not yet turned in information to the state. Therefore, the state cannot authorize me or any classmates to take the boards. Tomorrow, I was told. Tomorrow the school will send the information. Meanwhile, here I sit. Waiting. Orienting. Not allowed to pass meds. Not a real nurse.

4 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger tanyawells said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger tanyawells said...

I sore ya doin an admission. It's a celebration snitches! YOU ARE A NURNSE.

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did you shoot me with? i still have pain in my body. why did you shoot needles in my eyes, i feel fai...

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty frustrating. What is their problem?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home