Monday, December 19, 2005

Nursing School Memories

The last 2 years spent in nursing school bring up many mixed feelings. On the one hand, I was extremely busy, stressed out, and tired all the time. On the other hand, I met many new friends and spent time with great people. Here is a small collection of pictures of some of those fun times.



This picture is at our pinning ceremony. Eric (my first lab partner who kept referring to my cornea as my "corona" is in the middle. My friend Tamara is the other lovely lady. She and I had a great semester together at the public health department, and more importantly, we had many great lunches.



These two photos are from labs. I had a great time with Carol, Carrie, and Tamara. They kept things amusing for me. Carrie will work with me at Pine Rest but on a different unit.


This is me as a public health nurse in action. Exciting, huh? Actually, we were doing teaching about hypertension at a community center in downtown Grand Rapids. But that is a story for another day.

7 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love hypertension

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hypertension is a myth invented by the American Heart Association....they are money grubbin' scabs, I tell you.

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait get suga diabetis with my hypertension........they make such a cute couple!

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "heart" butter boy. He is a looker.

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who loves hypertension

i do i do

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I asked Santa for hypertension for a gift around the holidays! Any body got any chocolate and some junk?!

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no, no. Everone should want hypOtension. You may not even know you have hypertension, but hypotention is great. It's alot like drinking. You get all swirlly in the head and even fall down sometimes.
- former hypertension educator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home