Sunday, February 05, 2006

Save the Drama Fo' Yo' Mama (*new monthly feature)

Has anyone ever read Reader's Digest article "Drama in Real Life"? This is a monthly article where the main character nearly dies in some dramatic fashion, but lives to write a sensational story. At my household, dramatic things happen on a daily basis, so each month I will pick the MOST dramatic story to share with my faithful readers. And you don't even have to buy a subscription!!

The other night, I was sound asleep in the middle of a very scary dream. In this dream I kept hearing "tappy tappy tappy" at the window. My friends who were there knew I was getting scared, so they all started tapping on the table to disguise the noise. I went to the window, and the scary tapper had written "I'm going to kill you" on the glass. Corey then woke me up because Mia was sitting on him gagging. She vomitted, ran in to the kitchen, and left me to change the sheets.

Corey then told me about his dream. (Something about Eisenhower and how many moles he has on his backside?????) When I got up again, I found that naughty hairball that had been agitating Mia. I started to gag, Corey gagged, then I got sick. Yep...I lived to tell about it.

6 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger NPE said...

Was the tappity tap tap really morse code trying to tell you to get on Xanax?

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest hair balls ever!!!What special kittens you have that produce such sweet waste!!!!!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger novice.knitter said...

I am officially hooked on reading the "News from the Johnsons"... Darn you Betsy for posting a link to Gretchen's blog!. This stuff is hilarious!

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear more about Corey's dream...

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help! I need dream analysis! Check out my blog for the dream that I was having while people were tapping on Gretchen's window!

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gretchet, I am afraid of your dream now and forever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home