Thursday, January 26, 2006

10-4 Good Buddy


In case you hadn't noticed, my brother Karl started a blog, and I think it's fantastic. Especially his latest post. Karl's latest post reminisces some of our more memorable events as siblings. One of my favorite memories is Karl and I playing CHiPs. If you're too young to remember the show, then you really missed out. Karl and I would ride our bikes all over the yard pretending to catch criminals. We even had little police helmets and walkie-talkies. Anyway, I always had to be Poncherelli, since I look the most like him. Big brothers are so neat.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger tanyawells said...

I heart my biggest bro.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger karl said...

i thought i was Poncho
aww the memories. i forget...



we always got the bad guys though, didn't we

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Yep, between CHiPs and Dukes of Hazzard, we always got the bad guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home