Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sheer Horror

I have a few items of business to discuss. Most importantly, my cousin/friend Jill FINALLY updated her blog. I stole a picture from her to post here because I think it is priceless. Jill and Mark announced to her family on Christmas that they are "with child." To read the entire story, just go to her blog.



In her blog, she says her mom's face here is sheer horror (she's kidding of course). But the funniest thing about this photo is that I have seen Jill make this face before. I will list the times I've seen it.
1. When Jill came over the day after she "failed" the pregnancy test.
2. The time we were backpacking in Canada and Jill and her pack fell over. BAM!
3. Anytime I say something scandalous to her (which hardly EVER happens).

I have to say that I'm really excited for Jill and Mark. I know that they will be great parents.
I don't really think I have any more items of business to discuss, so I'm sorry for the let down, for those of you who were looking forward to that.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger NPE said...

Babies are difficult.

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got rid of all of mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home