Wednesday, June 28, 2006

At Long Last

This post is to celebrate several "at long lasts". First of all, after 5 months (almost 6) of the pregnancy sickies, I think I'm finally over the hump and I'm finally growing a hump. (on my belly, not a weird-o one on my back). These photos celebrate my 3 favorite foods right now: ding dongs, meatballs, and fruit.



Another "at long last" is that we are finally moved into our new home. We love it and feel very blessed. I promise that we will post photos, but all the computer and camera stuff is not easily accessible just yet.
The last "at long last" is that I have finally posted again.

5 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chuggy
so happy that you are eating healthy again. peace

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger karl said...

i dare you to click on my name in the previous post chuggy
i dare you
i wish my wife would let me eat ding dongs :(

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger NPE said...

Thanks for posting again. It gets lonely being the only poster.

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets see...meat,fruit,grain, and if you count the green garnish on the meatballs and the "creamy" filling in the ding dong, you have your veg and dairy too! :-)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger gretchenjohnson said...

Nate..did you mean poster or poser?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home